Animation Videos – Top 10 Marketing Reasons Why Your Business Needs One
Part of Google’s algorithm for search rankings considers the amount of time visitors stay on your website and is just one reason online video is seeing explosive growth. Animation videos have boomed in popularity over the past year due proven effectiveness in growing a business making animated videos an excellent marketing tool. Increasing your conversion rates, clarifying your product, and boosting your sales are just 3 of the 10 reasons your business should have an animation video.
“36% of online consumers trust video ads”
If your goal is to sell a product, explain a concept or even to teach an idea to a large crowd animated videos will keep your target audience engaged and interested in what you are saying.
Selling is all about telling stories about your products or services that clearly demonstrate their uniqueness, their features and most importantly their benefits to your customers.
Entertainment + Engagement = Sales
Here are 10 tips that will help you increase your conversion rates, bring more focus to your niche, and pull in more sales.
- Use Animated Videos to Convert Customers – According to a recent study by Performics, “people are most likely to engage with branded content that contain pictures (44%), status updates (40%) and videos (37%).” As video sharing becomes more popular you will want to grab the attention of your viewers very quickly. When you bring clarity to your product or service, you will start to see an increase in website conversion rates.
- Be Clear To Your Audience What Your Product or Service Is About – This is an important step when crafting a script for your animated video. Make sure the interpretation of what you are presenting is clear, and easy to understand. Explain what your brand or business can offer and why the viewer needs your product/service.
- Spread The Word On Social Media – Once you have created your animated video, you will want to share this with catchy posts and images. The more shares and retweets the better, which is called a “social signal,” and will also help increase your conversion rates.
- Post Your Animated Video To Your Website and Optimize on YouTube – Most people will quickly move on from stale websites. When you place your animated video on your landing page, you will see better results in Google search as well as click-through rates. According to a study by Spork Marketing, optimized videos on YouTube are especially helpful in link building.
- Go Viral – This is a common term used by marketers. When a video is starting to generate a large number of viewers in a short period of time it is considered ‘viral.’ Here’s a great example by Jonathan Jarvis entitled, “The Crisis of Credit:”
- Make Your Message Memorable – The previous video example shows us that a simple, yet direct message will be more easily retained by your viewers, who will then be more apt to share, which creates a ‘word of mouth’ effect. It has been proven that we typically remember only 50 percent of what we see, and ten percent of what we hear, and so you will want to make your message pop right from the beginning.
- Use Engaging Visuals – Having a script is great, but you will quickly lose your audience if there are boring words on a screen or just facts. What creative images can you come up with? Brainstorm these ideas and test them out before making your final animation video.
- Make Your Video Easy To Share – In addition to posting your video to your website, you will want to make it accessible to as many social media outlets as possible. YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, and Flickr are all popular places where you can create your own channel. Just remember to be consistent in your branding on each network.
- Who Are You? – Your viewers want to know the persona of your brand or company. This will help them to easily identify and remember you. Not only does this build credibility, but will also create trust, which will also help with your conversion rates. Again, be consistent in what type of videos you produce, which should strongly reflect who you are.
- Use Your Animation Videos Offline – Once you have created and posted your new video, consider using it also for any future presentations or webinars that are offline. You can give the online information out at these events, and your message will be spread to even more networks.
Let us know how these tips work for you!
We Can Help
There was a time when animation was limited to those with high production budgets, but new programs like ours have eliminated the need to hire a large studio to create and distribute your work. Today, there are more affordable options than paying $2000 per minute.
We are now offering agency level animation videos at affordable pricing according to your digital marketing needs.
Want to help spread the word, and have the opportunity to WIN an animated video?
Just register at Animated Videoz and SHARE. We’ll be picking a winner based on who shared the most!
Share this article with these Tweetables:
• 75% of online video viewers have interacted with an online video ad in the past month – Click to Tweet
• Video ads on lifestyle sites have a completion rate of 71%, and a click-through rate of 0.79% – Click to Tweet
• 36% of online consumers trust video ads – Click to Tweet
• People most likely engage with branded content on #sm that has pictures (44%), status updates (40%) & videos (37%) – Click to Tweet