“A picture is worth a thousand words.”
Why Infographics for Marketing?
“A picture is worth a thousand words” refers to the notion that a complex idea can be conveyed with just a single still image. It also aptly characterizes one of the main goals of visualization, namely making it possible to absorb large amounts of data quickly. While the concept dates back to the early 1900′s, it’s more true today than ever before.
- The average attention span online is 8 seconds
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual
- Visuals are processed 60k x’s faster than text
- Images mixed with text makes content more enjoyable
Infographics useage has proven results – there are hundreds of case studies available on infographic promotion success. Here are just a few statistics from Mindjet’s Case Study in 2012, research sourced from MarketingSherpa.
- 420 % Increase in Unique Page Views
- 23.9% engagement on the Facebook Page in a single day
We’re happy to announce that we now provide Infographic Creation at a fraction of the cost (usually thousands of dollars) you would typically find. Our Infographics are 100% custom designed – no templates – and can be used for everything from a new book promotion, building your brand or acquiring new social media followers and friends.
Infographics are something that you NEED in your toolkit to get:
1) Authority in your Industry
2) Viral Traffic
Two services are available:
- Infographic Creation
- Infographic Promotion
1) Choose an option from below.
2) Purchase via the link.
3) We will send you instructions so that you can fill in the blanks to tell us what data you want added to it.
4) Once we receive your reply with the data for your Infographic, typical turn around is one to two weeks depending on which option you choose.